Financial Reviews - Money MOT
Award winning Independent Financial Advice and IFA Ongoing Review and Advice Service. Do not let your money fall apart - have a regular financial review.Markets rise, market falls. Are you still invested where you were 2 years ago? Did you lock in profits? Move before falls?
- Not looked at your pension for 10 years? What's its value?
- Do you know which company your pension or life insurance is with?
- Lost track? What is your mortgage rate? Is it the cheapest?
- Made profits? Have you protected them?
- Lost money? Adapted your plans for new tax rules?
- Not seen your adviser for years?
- Spend more on your car's MOT, (a depreciating asset) than on your Money MOT? Is it any wonder your money does not grow .....
How do I sign up? Platinum Review Service Gold Review Service Silver Review Service Bronze Review Service
How much do you spend on your car's MOT? People spend hundreds of pounds a year ensuring that their car passes its MOT and keeping their home maintained to a nice standard. The one thing that keeps your car on the road and your house in order is your wealth, yet many people do not service their finances every year.
How much do you spend on your yearly money MOT? Like many, it is probably not alot.
Did you know that financial advisers still get paid commissions on your policies long after you have seen them? Many banks, insurance companies and financial advisers offer no ongoing service to clients yet still receive millions of pounds in renewal commissions on your policies and investments each time you pay a premium or a fund valuation charge is done.
Regular financial reviews are important - We believe in the importance of people reviewing their financial position every year as well as us earning those renewal commissions by offering a range of service levels and offsetting any renewal commissions against the costs.